Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures Finally

Okay, so a few weeks or months ago I said I would post pictures of my craft weekend. Well I finally have pictures of one of those projects. It is a baby blanket. It was a lot harder than it looks and I'm pretty sure I will never try to do something like this again.


it isn't that big but I figure it will work
This is a really weird picture to add to my blog, I know. But there is a reason. This is the color of the babies room. We finally got it painted. The color is amber yellow. I really like it but these pictures don't truly show the color.


There is less than one week until we find out what "it" is. As soon as we know I will post it on the blog so you can share in the excitement.

p.s. pray for a girl!!!

3 comments:

The Grandma House said...

Nice blanket—it looks so soft and cozy! Where did you get all the cute fabric. I'm excited to find out what your "it" is too... then I can get to work on a few of my "aunt" projects. :)

The Manwaring Family said...

Awesome job.. and sooo Cute!! Looks like the perfect size!

Tonya said...

Way to go Nat, you little crafter! I'm excited for you guys finding out what "it" is!