Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Chaos has Ended!!!

I know the blog has been lacking attention, but life has been complete chaos. Luckily, I just finished my last test. I am so excited I will never take another test from BYU-Idaho again. I still have today and tomorrow of classes but everything else is done. I cannot explain my excitement at knowing I can now work, sleep and enjoy. Life will definitely be different now. I will post the Christmas decorations and a belly picture as soon as I enjoy a weekend of peace and quiet.

2 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

Hi Natalie, Can't wait to see some pictures. I'm trying to get Christmas cards out in the next week and was hoping you could email me your address. kmanwaring@manwaringweb.com (By the way..do you happen to have Shelby's address?)

Tonya said...

Hey Nat! I need your address too! Here's my email: tonyapiano@yahoo.com. You better send it to me quick! :) I have a card with your name on it just waiting to be sent, no joke! Thanks pal! And hey, hopefully I'll see you soon!