Sunday, February 24, 2008

Update


I finally took a picture for everyones viewing abilities. I am officially huge. But with only a week and a half to go I guess i should be a that big. We went to the doctor this week and had Addy show her attitude. She did about everything possible to make it hard for the doctor. I guess she just likes being with mom way to much. Maybe it's scary dad that she isn't convinced she is ready to meet. Hopefully she changes her mind. Hope you enjoy the picture because I can tell you it is painful for me to post.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Whoo-hoo! Yeah Nat! I'm excited for you to be a mom. How awesome that you're having the baby so soon. And THANKS for posting this picture because people like me never get to see you!! You hardly even looked prego at Christmas so now I really believe you've got someone in there! Let me know how everything goes! Good luck!

The Manwaring Family said...

Thanks for the awesome picture!! I'm so excited for you! The count down it finally here!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

You look beautiful!! Congrats!

Danny and Darcie said...

Nat, thanks for posting that picture. It is crazy to see you prego. I am so excited for you guys. I just realized that you are naming her Addy, that is what Danny and I had talked about naming one of our girls someday, I guess we'll have to re-think that one.