Thursday, March 6, 2008

D Day come and Gone

Well, I just thought I would give a quick update on the babe. Yesterday was the due date and as you can tell there is still no baby. We had a doctors appointment and I cannot begin to tell you how frustrating it is to hear absolutely nothing has happened. I am completely convinced she has no desire to come. I have also decided that the old wives tales are full of crap because they don't even work. At least we have an induction date so at the latest we will see her on next Wednesday or Thursday. Unfortunately the doctor also used the word c-section multiple times while he was talking to us. That is one thing I don't want to go through. Wish me luck, I'm going to walk my butt off today and see if that can maybe help since it has failed in the past.

3 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

The waiting game is AWEFUL, but you will do great whenever she decides to come and it really is worth it all. I totally agree that the old wives tales are full of crap! I tried the zoo (smell was supposed to help), hills, stairs... nothing worked for me..hopefully somethings will work!! Good Luck!

Tonya said...

Bummer, Nat. Too bad she's not here yet. But hey, at least she will be healthy when she does come, right? I hope everything goes well for you--be sure to keep us updated! :)

Danny and Darcie said...

Well, I hope that it happens for you soon, wihtout a C-section. You have to get pictures on your blog as soon as possible after she comes, oh also I want to get your address. Good luck! We'll be praying for you.