Sunday, March 16, 2008

One Tired Puppy



Here are some new images of Addi. The first week has been really difficult as you can tell. She eats, sleeps, and poops on a continual basis. Every once and a while she takes a bath which completely exhausts her. She is a complete joy even though we can't seem to keep her eyes open. We love spending every minute with her. Her dad completely adores her and enjoys all the cuddling that he gets each night. She is really one of the best babies. Granted I have nothing to compare with but she rarely cries and is always happy. We are convinced that every smile is meant for us but know in the back of our head that they are really due to gas. Hopefully soon we can dismiss this and know they are for us. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering if you'd had her yet... here is my obvious answer! :)She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person. I'm glad she is so good!

The Manwaring Family said...

Sooo Cute!! Enjoy her while she still loves to cuddle all the time!! :)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable!

jodeeharris said...

Natalie! Stace just told me that she'd found you guys and I couldn't be happier about this! It's been way too long! CUTE new little baby!! Glad to see you're doing so well. I bet you are a great mom already...why not, you had Laurie!! Miss you guys. We'll have to have a girls lunch sometime when we're all in I.F.