Monday, May 5, 2008

Addi

Well it has been a while since I posted pictures. Life has been completely crazy with work that we very seldom seem to have enough time to get everything else done. Here is a fun picutre of silly Addi. She was just a little mad at me for leaving her in the car seat at Grandmas. Some how she moved just a little too much. We go to the doctor next week for her 2 month check up and are excited to see the changes. Already, she loves to stand, tries to lift herself up, and is more than happy to try and roll over. I think my baby is growing up way to fast.

8 comments:

stacy h. said...

isn't it so funny how they can wiggle around and mess themselves all up? cute bow. little girl stuff is the best.

The Manwaring Family said...

She is soo adorable!! Love those big eyes!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Addi is sooo cute! her eyes are beautiful!

Ashley Robinson said...

Nat!! Hey girlie!I saw that you had a blog from facebook and wanted to check it out!! Your little girl is SO stinkin cute! How are things going? We need to keep in touch my blog is mitchnash.blogspot.com!

Samantha Jane said...

Natti, it was so good to see you this weekend! Thanks for letting me steal Addi so much! I love her to death! I am excited to see you in a couple weeks!

-Sammy

paulandcherisvreeken said...

Hey girl!! How's it going?! I hope you and your family are well. Was your little girl born on the 10th? Is so what time? I'm gonna be so bummed if we were in the hospital at the same time and I didn't even know it!!!

I hope you guys are great!!! Let me know how things have been when you have time. I'd LOVE to hear from you!!!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

She is so cute!!! It's amazing how quick they grow. I'm waiting got Riann to become more independant and then she can stop getting bigger. I wish I could keep her small forever!!!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Hey Natalie. :) Your daughter is just adorable. I'm glad you're doing so well.